Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 8 Complete

A /b/tard said every time he jacks off he seems to break out. I thought it would be the other way around since fapping relieves stress. I don't have acne myself, just a few pimples. I'll take note on if my face breaks out or clears up. Also, a bonus collage. There are some misconceptions on my chart that will be fixed next time. For example, Day 3 I had sexual dreams, Day 8 said my first sexual dream was last night. Well, Day 3 had the first sexual dreams then they went away until Day 8. And the collage is mostly about this ordeal, but also some things going through my head as well. Example: I like Hardees. And if you want sauce on the ass pic, google "Keyra Augustina".








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all I'm seeing is 4 "Chan". I'm having trouble deciphering the picture.

OP said...

>> a crispy jew


It's not guess the meme. 4chan is correct, but also: tits and ass because i'm not fapping. hardees because i like hardees, the torture device because this is pretty much torture, the calendar for going 31 days, the vote button for the upcoming election, and the brain because this experiment is mental just as much as it is physical.

Anonymous said...

hay faggot.
Can you please explain what you meant when you said "make a list and 8 days later compare"

WHGAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE. ID ONT HAVE 8 DAYS TO FIND OUT.

Thanks.

BTW: I read this shit almost daily, good work.

Anonymous said...

hey man, whats goin on? Ive been seeing Day 8 on the front page for like 2 days now. You're not starting to get slack on me now are you? ooorrrrr aren't you?

Anonymous said...

Did OP fail us? I hope not.